Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sweet Confessions Sunday Link Party #5

Pin It Now!
Sweet Confessions Sunday Link Party #5

Hi everyone!  This week for the Sweet Links Spotlight I let you guys determine the feature posts.  Well, your clicks did.  This weeks features are the most clicked links of the week.  Congratulations to everyone, they were all fantastic and I can't wait to see what you have this week to share!

Sunday's Sweet Links Spotlight

Our most clicked link this week was from Treat & Trick, with these amazing looking Baked Banana Doughnuts.  So excited to have another great use for those ripe bananas! 

 

Next was these sinful looking Pecan Pie Bars by The Recipe Critic.  Pecans are my favorite kind of nut and I am dieing to try these!


Here is a phenomenal way to use the great looking blueberries some of you lucky people are finding right now.  This is Moore or Less Cooking's Blueberry Skillet Cake.  'Nuff
 said!  This looks like tomorrow's breakfast.


It is almost fall, and what better way to ring in the season than this DIY Shabby Pumpkin from Sarah Dawn Designs?  Such a wonderful departure from the typical fall pumpkin decorations.



NEW!!  For A Bonus Feature of Your Blog, Check This Out:

1) Spread the word about the Sunday's Sweet   Confessions Link Party.
2) Have your friends link up some of their great ideas.
3) Make sure to ask them to leave a comment at the party saying what blog sent them.

At the end of the party I will total everything up and feature the blog that has the most referrals.  It will have a Facebook post, a Twitter post, and a spotlight feature blog post on Mommy's Sweet Confessions. 
 
Thank you so much for being such a great help in growing this party!  Lots of love to you all!



15 comments:

  1. I've added your button to my party page!
    http://iamaddictedtorecipes.blogspot.ca/p/where-i-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party. Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that you featured my Chocolate Tacos back a few weeks. Thanks so much! I've added your button over on my Featured page. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for adding it to your list!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Have added your button @ treatntrickdiary.blogspot.com. Thanks for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for adding my button and stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful way to start my morning seeing my Blueberry Skillet Cake being featured on your fabulous blog! Thank you so much! I have linked up my Apple Crostata, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Nettie from Moore Or Less Cooking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy I could be a party of staring your morning off on a good note. Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

      Delete
  5. Hi Lindsay,
    I don't have a sweet goodie to link up this week, but everything sure looks good, I could sure find an awesome treat here. Thanks for sharing your party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by anyways and checking out all the other great things and leaving a comment, always love to hear from ya!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your carmel apple recipe at my link-up! Happy to join yours as well. I'll add you to my weekly stops. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, joining the party, and adding me to your weekly stops, much appreciated!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting... this week I shared my dove fudge... Need to get making more things so that I have more to share in coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindsay, thanks for the party! Sorry it took so long!! I've shared my fish tacos. Delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...