Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunday's Sweet Confessions Featured Blog: WonkyWonderful

Pin It Now! This weeks featured blog (first week doing this by the way), and the first ever featured blog her on Mommy's Sweet Confessions is non other than:

WonkyWonderful!

Nicole over at WonkyWonderful embodies the most wonderful qualities of a foodie lovin' blogger that we all should aspire to.  She shares tons of blog lovin', helps promote others' link parties, always adds her amazing recipes to the party (last month was brain freeze month...all I can say is YUUUUM!), and always has something wonderful to say.  But hey, wonderful is in her blog name, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, because she is wonderful!

Nicole has some amazing recipes that if you haven't checked them out, you need to right now.  A few to check out:


 #BananaBread #Cake with Brown Butter #Frosting - wonkywonderful.com

 
#Watermelon #Granita - wonkywonderful.com


Homemade Frosty - wonkywonderful.com

Thanks to Nicole for promoting Sunday's Sweet Confessions Link Party on her Facebook page, bringing friends, and adding fantastic links to the party.  She is the awesomeness and I am thrilled to feature your blog as the very first featured blog from the Sunday's Sweet Confessions Link Party.

Show her some love like she shows us and please visit and "like" her Facebook page at WonkyWonderful @Facebook

Her beautiful blog @ WonkyWonderful

Her  mesmerizing pinterest boards @  http://pinterest.com/wonkywonderful/

And her Google+ page @ Google+ Wonky Wonderful


Don't forget, each week I will feature the blog that brings the most friends to Sunday's Sweet Confessions Link Party.  The more friends the merrier the party.  Just have them leave a note in the comments of the party that you brought them over.  I love seeing all the amazing links every one shares, and I don't want to miss out on any.  Can't wait to see you all at the next party!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Lindsay - I really appreciate the kind words and support. Sometimes as a newbie blogger I sorta feel like I'm talking to myself on my blog, fb & g+ ... Good to know that's not the case. Thanks for noticing, I'm thrilled that you enjoy my recipes (can you believe that when I started I thought WonkyWonderful was going to be a craft/crochet blog). I am honored to be the first featured blogger. Oh, and the reason I share & send people your way is because I genuinely enjoy your blog & recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I am glad you enjoy them! You are definitely not talking to yourself. I personally love reading your post and FB posts! I think you have an real calling for the recipe blogging for sure!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...