Monday, November 26, 2012

35 Christmas Party Appetizers and Drinks

Pin It Now!
Picture credits: Kitchen Meets Girl, Mommy's Sweet Confessions, My Baking Addiction, The Slow Roasted Italian, Citronlimette

          I had so much fun doing my 25 Christmas Cookie Collection, that I decided I would do another one featuring those wonderful savory dishes of the season.  I polled all my Facebook friends, and the results were overwhelmingly in favor of a collection of holiday party appetizers.  Well, I listened, and here are 25 appetizers and 10 holiday drinks, from many of you!  So many wonderful recipes again it was so hard to choose.  I hope these will help give you some ideas for your holiday parties and that you enjoy!  Make sure to share this with your friends, pin it, and check out these awesome recipes.

APPETIZERS




 




Spinach and Artichoke Dip 




Picture 


 


 


Artichoke & Roasted Garlic Dip - wonkywonderful.com


Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - Vegan + Gluten-Free


Post image for Potato Bites 




Caramelized Onion & Bacon Dip


 




 






IMG_1778 






Pesto Crescent Swirls 


 


Christmas Meatballs Recipe


 


DRINKS



 




 


 


 


 


 


 


 


10 comments:

  1. These all look amazing!! Thanks so much for including my cheeseball. Nichi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, these all look so good! Thanks for including my Artichoke & Roasted Garlic Dip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection! Found a few new recipes I need to try, thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my eggnog...and wowzers, there is a lot of stuff here I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look yummy! FYI, the Chocolate, Chocolate and More's Frozen Hot Chocolate link doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the heads up! I fixed it, it should be working again.

      Delete
  6. What a great collection! Thanks for featuring my Nutella Cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese all look fabulous! What a great go-to guide for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindsay, thank you so much for featuring the Taco Pockets!! What a great collection of appetizers!! I'm definitely putting some of these on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection of Christmas Appetizers ideas. You have a great list here, good work. Have a nice day and more power to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...