IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PIN IT :)
WHITE CHOCOLATE GINGERBREAD TRUFFLES
Makes approximately 24, 2 tsp truffles
- 14 graham cracker sheets (about 1 1/2 sleeves)
- 4 oz. cream cheese or neufchatel cheese
- 1/2 jar cookie butter (from Trader Joe's)
- 1 (11 oz.) package white chocolate chips
- ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
- In a food processor combine graham crackers, cream cheese, and cookie butter and process until well combined.
- Using a 2 tsp cookie dough scoop, scoop out the centers and place on a foil or parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Place in refrigerator for about 30-60 minutes, until easier to handle.
- Roll each center into a rounder ball.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and pourable.
- Place a truffle center in the chocolate and roll around to coat, using a fork. Shake off excess and return to sheet pan. Sprinkle with light dusting of cinnamon. Repeat with remaining centers, reheating the chocolate if it becomes to solid to work with.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set up and hardened, keep refrigerated.