This is less a recipe, more a guideline, so I apologize, but it is kind of use what you need, and that's the right amount. If you don't have a Trader Joe's where you live, then I am truly, truly, sorry.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PIN IT :)
NUTELLA DIPPED FROZEN BANANA BITES
- ripe but not mushy bananas
- nutella spread
- Popsicle or lollypop sticks
- a few oreos, crumbled
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the desired amount of bananas and cut them into about 3/4" slices, discarding the very ends.
- Place banana slices onto popsicle or lollypop sticks by skewering them width wise. For the lollypop sticks I used, I fit 3 slices on each (See picture, left).
- Place them on the parchment lined tray and freeze for an hour at least.
- When ready, scoop out the nutella into a shallow bowl. If needed, microwave for 10 seconds, or until it is slightly runny.
- Using a knife, spread the nutella on all sides of the bananas and place back on tray. If the spread will not stay on, the bananas need to go back in the freezer for a while.
- Before it hardens, sprinkle the bananas with crushed oreo crumbs to coat.
- Place back in freezer until hardened, and then store in freezer until ready to eat. Once they are frozen solid, they can be wrapped in parchment or wax paper and put in a ziploc bag to keep them fresher