Monday, December 17, 2012

Big New Things Happening! Moving to My New Site

Pin It Now!
It's Moving Time!!

Hi!  I am so excited to announce that I have moved over to my new blogging platform over at wordpress, with my very own domain name and everything.  I hope you will follow me on over and join me there so you can keep up to date with all the new recipes and posts.  You can now find me over at:


All my social media contact information has remained the same.

Once again, I can not wait to see you over at my new site, so please come join me for lots more food, fun, and confessions.  See you there!

Sincerely, 

Lindsay

13 comments:

  1. Hi I am interested in moving my own blogspot to my own domain but was wondering if and how you managed to retain all your posts and comments or will you lose that? Thanks!
    Www.mommywithra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
    korean hairstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, more and more players are choosing to buy WOW Classic Gold on MMOWTS. They realized that the Gold of MMOWTS is the cheapest on the market and will not be punished by the system. If you have any questions about this, I can guarantee you that https://www.mmowts.com/wow-classic-gold is 100% safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Blog. Also write another blog like this.custom essential oil bottle packaging as a packaging manufacturer, the target market is the people who would like to indulge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Thanks for sharing this informative post. I hope that you'll write more posts like this one!!
    handbags for women

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your article; it is very instructive and valuable to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.custome boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We often place our handbag on the kitchen counter, a bench, and some even momentarily meet the floor so for hygiene reasons alone, it is not acceptable. latest handbag Designs Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best Content and helpful in future. Also promote your good in this Business List in Pakistan platform

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...