Thursday, December 13, 2012

34 Slow Cooker Soups, Stews, and Chilis

Pin It Now!



This time of year screams soups, stews, and chilis.  Here is a collection of crock pot comfort foods that are sure to fill your belly, warm your soul, and be nice and easy!  I love set it and forget it meals, and these look like the reward at the end will be quite impressive.  I hope that there is something here for everyone.

Don't forget to pin it if you like it :)

 Mommy's Sweet Confessions' Hearty Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup






Crockpot French Onion Soup



Chicken Enchilada Soup

Nicole’s Corn Chowder


Hearty-Chicken-Stew-with-Butternut-Squash-&-Quinoa-Recipe-Cookin-Canuck




Crockpot Beef Stew-2 


Jimmy Fallon's Crock-Pot Chili 

















black bean soup with toasted cumin cream


Beans and Turkey Chili


 




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my chili! I'm ready to curl up with a bowl of soup now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored to be included with such great recipes and websites! Thank you for featuring my chili recipe!

    http://www.MamaHarrisKitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me in this great round up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my Crockpot Baked Potato Soup! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...