Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sweet Confessions Sunday Link Party #2

Pin It Now!
Thank you to everyone who joined me for my very first link party!  Since you all are so wonderful, I am featuring each of you as my Sunday's Sweet Links Spotlight!  Without further adieu, may I present:

Sunday's Sweet Links Spotlight

I am in love with the oh-so-good-for-you dessert dubbed Choco-Tacos that one can find in stores and convenience marts all over.  They were part of my child hood.  I will never have one again.  I will however have a pizzelle maker, because I am SOOOOO making my own from the wonderful recipe by Pint Sized Baker and her Ice Cream Taco.  I am mopping up drool as I type, and wishing I had a pizzelle maker.


I just love the paint job done by The Dedicated House.  If I didn't despise house painting, I would love this color in my house.



Check out this gourmet version of my favorite camp food classic from Jam Hands.  These are her Mexican Chicken Haystacks and they looks like a fiesta in your mouth for sure!

 

Check out this adorable tutorial for a Ruffled Key Chain Fabric Key Fob from Sugar Bee Crafts.  It would make my ugly pile of keys look so stylish!


What better to show your support for the USA and celebrate the olympics that to wear this beautiful Olympic Charm Bracelet from The Answer is Chocolate.  

Olympics Stretchy Charm Bracelet 

I could really stand to make some of these perfect Twine Storage Crates from Making Cute Changes, to hide all my kids toys that perpetually liter my living room floor because they have no place.

Before and After 

Check out this Slow Cooked BBQ Beer Pulled Pork from Mom's Test Kitchen, it is making my mouth water.


Here is a fantastic recipe for Take A Meal Chicken and Broccoli Casserole that will give you a homemade meal without slaving over a stove.  We can all appreciate that!


If I could find a junker easel at a garage sale, I would so do this DIY Kids Easel project from Reasons to Skip the Housework.  So Cute!

 

Take a gander at this beautiful refinishing job by Pickin and Paintin in her post Chalk Paint is Amazing.


Now On To The Party!!


27 comments:

  1. My pleasure! Feel free to add to our party this week, I think I got the kinks worked out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ! I'm over the moon to be featured - I'm a relatively new blogger so this means alot !!! Biz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on starting your linkup party! I'll add you to my Sundays :) ... Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature and for hosting! Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and a new follower - hope you will stop by and do the same! :-) Deb Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I will definitely stop by!

      Delete
  8. Lindsay, Thanks so very much for featuring my sewing machine table and stool. I reeeeaaly appreciate it. And, I will put your link on my Facebook page.
    Thanks again,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Thank you so much for putting my link on your page, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. Hello! Thanks for the invite. I've linked up my jambalaya recipe! :)

    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the feature! Made my day!

    Smiles,
    Melanie
    Reasons To Skip The Housework

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hostessing such a great party! I am in love with your Zucchini Brownies, I have to try to make them! I have linked up my Groovy Caramel Bars! Nettie from Moore Or Less Cooking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking up at my party! Those caramel bars look amazing.

      Delete
    2. I linked your site on my Link party list under "Other Wonderful Blogs" but let me know if you do link parties and I can change it to a particular day.

      Delete
  12. thanks for inviting me to link up some of my recipes... I linked up Mom's Good Cookies and Nanaimo Bar Cheesecake.
    http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for inviting me to your party and thanks for hosting! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you could join me! Thanks for adding to the party!

      Delete
  14. Hi Lindsay,
    I am so sorry I got here to late for the party, maybe I will get here in time next week. It looks like a great party, thanks for sharing.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just opened this weeks a few hours ago. Please feel free to join it at http://mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/08/sweet-confessions-sunday-link-party-3.html , I will have one ever sunday as well. See you there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...